Eldar Farseer



A HQ choice for my Ulthwe Eldar army - the first of at least two planned.


 I haven't seen the new codex, but I understand that Farseers are still useful, and I may have to pick up Eldrad Ulthran for more fluffy goodness.


I kept the figure to the same palette as my Guardian squad - black, bone and red, with a little blue on the singing spear. I went for a slightly above tabletop quality paint job, since it's a character model.


Basing done in my usual style, a tutorial can be found here.


I tried for a slightly ethereal looking blade for the spear - hopefully it's somewhat reminiscent of the bound weapons from Skyrim.

Comments

  1. Very nice paintjob. Are you still playing and looking forward to the new Eldar models and rules?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts